Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting a haircut, finally!

It’s funny how little things can make you happy!  Well, this afternoon, I finally got a good haircut in Saudi Arabia.  I asked one of Emma’s friends’ moms where she got her hair cut and she shared her place.  I had been there, the Luthean Spa, a women only salon/spa/fitness club/hotel, full of luxury and pampering – and loved it.  As you may know, my hair is hyper straight, fine and thin and any bad scissor cut will show badly.  Plus, the fact that I don’t blow-dry limits the complexity of the cuts.  Last spring, I did get a cut, rather more like a trim and did not like it a bit.  The girl had come to a neighbor’s and offered her services at home (mani, pedi, cuts…)  It took me almost a year to want to try again, and this time, I wanted to go to a real salon and feel the difference. 

 Today, the lady was from Lebanon and knew how to cut hair and, if I may say so myself, did a pretty good job on mine!  So, next time you’re in town, looking for a nice relaxing salon that caters to all your needs, check Luthean Spa and Salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment